Training for Dogs
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Dogs are highly social animals. They need to be challenged, they need a job to do and they need to feel appreciated and included. It's our responsibility to clearly teach our canine companions what is expected and appropriate behavior. Training helps our companions understand desired courtesy and conduct, making them a joy to be with, enhancing our lives and theirs.
The first step in training is recognizing and understanding the dog as the individual they are, developing a relationship built on trust and mutual respect - not as a lesser creature, but one who is equally uniquely created.
Pure Spirit offers hands-on training, obedience and socialization, as well as teaching tricks. Trick training is especially beneficial in getting older children to take responsibility for and bonding with their dog. Click here to read a few testimonials.
Types of training available include:
- Private lessons and behavior consulting in your home with you and your family
- Semi-private lessons for you and a few dog-loving friends in your neighborhood
- Board and train - We care for your dog and return her to you nicely mannered
- In-home training - We come to your home and do the training with you or for you
- On-site training - We go with you to the dog park, lake or relatives house - where ever the problems are
- Invisible Fence™ pet containment training
- Group classes - Puppy, Basic & Intermediate Obedience, Tricks (Click for info on upcoming classes)
Energy and persistence conquer all things.
~Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer